[kj] You've probably all heard it, but..

Chris Graham chrisdgraham22 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:33:47 EST 2015

Thank you, Stephen. I'd never heard either of those before and
apparently no one else ever uploaded them judging by the tiny
number of views. I've come to love FoB because of live versions
like that...I kinda love it because I hate it so much.

Here's an absulutely wild, earth-shaking live rendition of Madness
from '08, by far the best I've ever heard. It's been up for a while but
only 189 views. About 15 of those are me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGQKlskfyI