[kj] BPF in The Crush

Chris Graham chrisdgraham22 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:10:38 EST 2015

I got a pretty strong reaction to this song after reposting your link on
Facebook. It has a massive Killing Joke-like drums-n-bass backbone
to it, yet with a nonthreatening new-wavish sound. Very interesting find.

During his long exile Big Paul was in Youth's Transmission, Murder Inc,
Pigface, Warrior Soul and others. Here's a very nice track from the first
Warrior Soul album (1889) with Big Paul on drums (he was replaced
after the first album). Really pretty vocals remind me of Jefferson Airplane.

Warrior Soul - We Cry Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vobBdA6-I70