[kj] R.I.P. Lemmy

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 07:01:19 EST 2015

Very sad day... the bass on Hawkwind's Space Ritual is probably my
favourite ever! And he gave me his lunch once... "you look like you need
this more than I do"... and he was right!

But falling asleep at a Motorhead gig... a feat in itself (though I have
tried during the drum solos of recent years).

Dave in Edinburgh