[kj] "Pylon" is #10 on Rolling Stone's "Top 20 Metal Albums of 2015": Let the indignation commence...

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:14:46 EST 2015

Had seen the FB comments and to be honest it is one of the reasons I detest
Faecesbook. I guess a lot gets lost in translation for some, but just gets
so annoying, especially if it is from people you know in real life, so in
long run best ignored.
Well done to the band though, this album seems to be reaching a wider
audience and hopefully it inspires then to do a few more albums.