[kj] Killing Joke UK Tour 2015 - pre show warm up mix

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 12:59:52 EST 2015

Love it. Thanks Paul
      From: Paul <dubecho at gmail.com>
 To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:14 AM
 Subject: [kj] Killing Joke UK Tour 2015 - pre show warm up mix

For your listening pleasure...
Youth @ Killing Joke Pre Show OctoberBy Youth
01 Drum Song By Scientist02 Be Thankful By Bunny Clarke03 Don’t Deal With The Folly By Prince Far I04 Prince Jammy On The Scene By Prince Jammy05 Urban Rebel By Youth & Brother Culture Dubplate06 DJ’s Choice By Dennis Alcapone07 Crucial Attempt By King Tubby08 Under Me Sleng Teng By Wayne Smith09 Cocaine By Sly & The Revolutionaries10 Walk and Skank By Jah Screechy11 Children of the Sun By Sun Ra12 6 Million Ways To Die By Cutty Ranks13 Here Comes The Sun By James Last14 Space Flight By Lee Scratch Perry & I-Roy15 Dreaming By Sun Ra16 De Materialize By Scientist17 Wa Do Dem By Eek A Mouse18 Dance Of The Vampires By Scientist19 Tubbs The Originator By King Tubby20 Cuss Cuss By Lloyd Robinson21 Army Arrangement By Fela Kuti22 Killing Joke By European Super State (Dubstep Mix)23 Dub Seal Pt. 3 By Sound Iration24 Wild Out By Collie Budz25 Doctorin’ The Tardis By KLF26 Skinhead Train By The Charmers27 Elect The Dub By Youth & Brother Culture Dubplate28 Ghost Rider By Suicide29 Masked Ball By Jocelyn Pook
Stream:             Online StreamOriginal M4a:    DownloadMP3:                 Download/Stream
Enjoy : )dub