[kj] (OT) Faith No More in LA

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:22:00 EDT 2015

Talking of Tool, I just read that a few people who bought the record store
day vinyl version of U2's
Songs of Innocence - the one they dumped on everyone's itunes - actually
got Tool's Opiate EP
instead when they got home and played it. Just a few copies made, which I
guess ups the value a bit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tool-on-u2-vinyl-mishap-nice-freakin-try-20150422