[kj] Killing Joke is not an Industrial band

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 25 13:26:45 EDT 2015

That's what industrial was. Music trends evolve and change...

 Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke is not an Industrial band
 To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'" <gathering at misera.net>
 Date: Saturday, 25 April, 2015, 18:10

 For me, Industrial might
 include Throbbing Gristle & SPK and perhaps the likes of
 some of the more experimental Krautrock groups (perhaps the
 likes of Faust, some Kraftwerk, Conrad Schnitzler and
 Einsturzende Neubaten), but that’s about it!!

 Shouty goth / metal with or
 without drum machines and / or synths does not equal
 Industrial music