[kj] Killing Joke is not an Industrial band

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sat Apr 25 13:10:27 EDT 2015

For me, Industrial might include Throbbing Gristle & SPK and perhaps the likes of some of the more experimental Krautrock groups (perhaps the likes of Faust, some Kraftwerk, Conrad Schnitzler and Einsturzende Neubaten), but that’s about it!!

Shouty goth / metal with or without drum machines and / or synths does not equal Industrial music