[kj] OT: Fuck Apple

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Sep 14 15:57:56 EDT 2014

Hmmm.....I've read a bit about the Cowons

I love the idea of a flac player - I back up all my digital music as flacs

The thing that really puts me off the Cowon is that it apparently dies if
you

let the battery go flat and you have to send it off to get it revived again.

Sounds a bit (no - a LOT) clunky to me.

Pete

  _____