[kj] OT: Fuck Apple

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:11:24 EDT 2014

All my music is ripped to lossles flac so what I do is use an Sony Xperia
phone with a 32Gig SD card, some of them take a 64Gig card. I'm lucky
enough as my car has bluetooth to the stereo so I can listen to all my
phone music in the car. Another make of player you may want to look at,
espacially if you use flac or ogg etc is Cowon - they get great reviews.

Brian.