[kj] Poll: Worst song off OTG

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Oct 24 16:12:32 EDT 2014

I can actually allow myself to enjoy "My Love of This Land," provided I don't remind myself it's KJ at the time.

Because it isn't. This never should have been released as a KJ album. Slap Jaz's name over it and it's just another lead singer solo indulgence with brief glimpses of merit.

The recent singles collection comes to a screeching halt with "America." What a capper to their career that would have been. Thank the gods there was ever the opportunity for a Disc 2.