[kj] A world Lit Only By Fire

Daimon Cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:44:37 EDT 2014

i have shitty headphones at the moment too. they're driving me
batshit-can't listen to much of anything without getting irked.
i'm telling you,i have been nothing but satisfied with the skullcandy brand
earbuds!

i left my good phones at a friend's and have tried 2 different pairs of
earbuds from the ghettoass stores in my head and they both are wretched. i
can get a pair of skullcandy's for under 10$ but the stores are not in my
area. fuck,why havent i ordered a pair online?

because i'm a fucking idiot ,thank you very much.