[kj] OT: UKIP - The anti-Killing Joke party?

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 07:58:10 EDT 2014

I'd that if I sat down in a pub with Farage I would disagree with him on everything, and I can see no plausible scenario in which I would vote UKIP.

That said, I struggle to vote for any party, and am deeply disenchanted with the main ones.  I suspect that a lot of people feel the same, and that some (many?) of them will vote UKIP.

Jamie