[kj] OT: UKIP - The anti-Killing Joke party?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 05:35:04 EDT 2014

Agreed. Even without their hateful policies on anyone who isn't British, voting for a party with no other policies is lunacy.

Their views are alarmingly clear-cut; everyone in Britain is either a UKIP supporter or an apologist for Islamic fundamentalism. Claiming to be 'unsure' about their policies to a supporter or candidate is enough to earn you a lengthy histrionic rant about why you'll be personal responsible for mass beheadings in football stadiums and stonings in the street. Still, I suppose that's better than the EDL, who prefer to beat up dissenters.

Even if you don't like the main three parties (I sure as hell don't), register and vote for anyone who isn't the UKIP. Our country's not great, but it would be a lot worse with the UKIP in charge.

Jim.