[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 14:44:27 EDT 2014

According to the New Musical Express (20/8/1983) Jaz said he was "opposed to the CND", and that KJ had "war every day" when they played. NME also claimed he said "Democracy for me is the epitome of confusion". Perhaps he changed his views by the time of the Democracy album?
I marched with one million others in London against the Iraq war, but the "Wardance" was destined to go ahead anyway. Perhaps Jaz and Youth were right at the CND Rally when they said that CND's efforts were "quite futile", and "bombs are going to be dropped anyway. So what's the point? Just have a laugh."