[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:52:56 EDT 2014

Well anyway it seems the verdict from those present was "red hot" with
the occasional outbreak of whiteheat, so I stand corrected. Would
REALLY love to have been there now. Shame Jaz went bananas the
following year.

Ah, yes, CND - I remember them. 'Requiem' comes to life live. Do you
think they were 100% supporting the cause, or slightly taunting the
crowd? They seemed to enjoy winding-up non-KJ audiences back in the
early days.