[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 19 20:16:33 EDT 2014

"Generally I listen to them because it's the music that most articulately
expresses the insanely fucked-up nature of the world we live in"

I tried to get that across once by whipping out the line "Killing Joke is
the sound of the earth vomiting". Hard to pull off a statement like that
unless you have a voice like James Earl Jones, or you look like Rasputin or
something.

Talking about over the top artists, this is amusing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUD7rmHartE