[kj] Pink Floyd and Two-Degrees of Killing Joke:

Jamie Hewson fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 16:06:14 EDT 2014

Agreed. I think I remember him saying he wrote and played all his parts
high up to complement them but youth took them out to make it more US radio
friendly?

Am I right in believing that the few live shows for Democracy had the
loops?
I seem to remember someone on here saying as much but I may be wrong.
Would love to hear a version with them back in but it'll never happen.