[kj] O/T - sound recording / mixing software

Daimon Cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:57:36 EST 2014

if yr coming off of 4 trk land then i think that audacity is about as
simple as you can get and kind of even has a tape deck layout vibe to
it.available for mac or pc or linux or whatever...[but if you are on a mac
i would go for garageband probably as my daughter raves about it and shes a
lot smarter than i am]

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

oh yeah this is free

happy recording