[kj] Letters from Cythera - The Order of Kaph

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 14:43:46 EST 2014

Received my signed copy of Jaz's book. Well done Colesy for saving the project! I look forward to reading it. (485 pages). From the inside cover blurb:
"Letters from Cythera traces the author's various metaphysical and philosophical ideas and their influence on his music. Also outlined in the work is the Supersynthesis, a Renaissance principle that has enabled and facilitated Jaz Coleman's many accomplishments, spanning acting, conducting, singing, composing, geomancy, architecture, music production, occult history and Hermetic systems.
http://www.theorderofkaph.com
Letters from Cythera was written from the isolated perspective of the author's residence on a South Pacific Island."
The Order of Kaph sounds intriguing, wonder if it will be a replacement for the Order of the Distant Island Charter (ODIC), or a new occult order?