[kj] "KJ in Dub" Pledge campaign at 99%:

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Jan 8 04:09:58 EST 2014

quite appropriate that KJ emerged at the tail end of 1979 which itself was a strange & diverse year for TOTP (as seen in two BBC4 docs last Friday) - a heady mix of disco, punk & new wave (plus ska & new elextronica acts) - yeah, i would also welcome the odd disco-punk stomp on the next album, or something more like Who Told You How.

Happy New Year to all :o)

Sent from my iPhone