[kj] Who is this guy and why does he have nice things to say about KJ?

P West fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 15:44:36 EST 2014

He
made the biggest impact on me; he gave me the biggest compliment. I was
on holiday in Spain, and I was stood in a vineyard, soaking up the
atmosphere and I got a phone call from him and he asked what I was doing
and then he said "You know what Noah; you are an enigma to me". I
replied with "I don't know what to say but I'll take that as a
compliment as you are the meaning of Rock and Roll to me".

I wonder how the conversation progressed after that .