[kj] [KJ] SetList & Hebden Bridge Trades

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Fri Aug 15 06:43:45 EDT 2014

Jane, i know i am not unforgettable but we met each other at the Rebellion
Festival with your man ;0)

Concerning the setlist, Jaz was singing Chapter III during rehearsals but he
finally eliminated it.

They asked me if there was " a number missing"

Of course i have immediately suggested Twilight of the Mortal and Frenzy and
so they began to practise Frenzy during a few minutes but it didńt worked so
they have abandoned this choice.

By the way i suggested to Paul to play Brighter entirely and for the encores
Outside the Gate .... So we had a good laugh about it !

The only thing i can say is that they rehearsed in live conditions with Paul
sweating a lot behind his drumkit and Jaz singing like a madman especially
for Exorcism.

Finally Hebden Bridge was a real Warm Up concert ( cause to temperature !)
and one of my top 5 gigs

I was just in front of Jaz and i have noticed after the gig some rest of Jaz
´s sweating on the lense of one of my cameras ....

I had never seen so many technical problems which didn't prevented them to
deliver  a hell of a show certainly "positively excited" with these
problems.

But when I saw Paul quite suffocating i thought for one minute that they
would never come back for the encores.

The day before they gave me a lift in their big van from London to Hebden
Bridge : funny to be quiet lost in the countryside cause to huge traffic
jams on the highways

Great 5 hours with them.

Stephane "Frenchy Frenzy"