[kj] Killing Joke Fanatic

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 06:13:49 EDT 2014

...how dare you come in here and remind us how privileged we are to live in the band's country of origin. We won't stand for it!

;)

 Subject: [kj] Killing Joke Fanatic
 To: "gathering at misera.net" <gathering at misera.net>
 Date: Friday, 15 August, 2014, 7:45

 Hi Gatherers
 Seems to be a lot of people wishing the Joke would change
 some of their songs at the gigs and though I understand, you
 have no idea how lucky you are to live in that part of the
 world. You can follow them around from venue to venue which
 I would do in a heartbeat, only Australia is kind of
 isolated, and huge so even if we were lucky enough to have
 them here, it'd cost me a small fortune to follow them
 around.
 Hope they come back soon and weave their magic spell again,
 as I can't get enough of them. If I was going to suggest any
 particular album, I'd love them to do extremities ot tdars
 or both. My life is richer for having them in it, and for
 belonging to this wonderful site
 Cheers
 Tracey from Brisbane
 Sent from my iPad