[kj] My thoughts on Letters From Cythera

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:17:19 EDT 2014

I'm curious also. I know he got pushed out rather unceremoniously. But who has ever been fired in a grand way. As much as I hate to admit it I know I will not read the book. I just know I will not get through it and make any sense of it. Unless the type is huge and the leading large it seems like way to many pages for anyone. Even if the book was straight to the point.
That is probably more of an ADD issue
Chris