[kj] It's too quiet

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 19:27:32 EDT 2013

It's easy to pick on Youth or Big Paul, 'cos of course we have had the Joke without them. So, what about Geordie taking some time off and drafting in Jimmy Page, and/or Robert Plant for Jaz?

In terms of the rhythm section, what about the guys from Tackhead? Wimbish and Le Blanc. I'd love to hear them do Change etc etc.

Jamie