[kj] It's too quiet

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 17:57:48 EDT 2013

Well, if I had to see another drummer with Killing Joke, I'd like to see Mike Bordin step in. Not only is he a KJ fan, but I think he's one of the best drummers around.

Obviously neither Geordie nor Jaz could be replaced in Killing Joke, but if there was a theoretical 'side project' on the go, I'd be happy to see how Mike Patton fared. Apparently the possibility of bringing him into Murder Inc was raised but came to nothing.

On a purely experimental level, I'd be very interested to see how Japanese metal guitarist Karyu sounded with a muscular KJ rhythm section.

Jim.