[kj] Music wanker poll

Rich Hopkins ratclimber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 07:05:15 EST 2013

Another massive Wire fan here and I'm not keen on the new one, possibly due
to it's history - it's largely quite old unreleased works finally recorded
- it just seems slightly out of sync with their recent trajectory (jesus,
that fucking *sounds* like a Wire lyric).

They remain a superb live band though, the recent Barfly gig was as mind
blowing as ever