[kj] Music wanker poll

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Nov 20 05:18:15 EST 2013

Hrm *rubs chin* It is proving harder than I thought, to be the Arbiter of
Wank.

On the one hand, Johnny's citation of a band he has never heard marks him A
TOTAL WANKER.

On the other hand, Alex's rhetorical purpose (ethos, pathos, and logos),
marks him a MASTER OF MUSICAL WANKERY.

I must consult the bones..(I may be some time).