[kj] KJ name-checked and covered by some band we will not like:

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Nov 19 14:07:02 EST 2013

Jamie, a chord just sounds (to us) like a single note played (strummed) on a guitar--on Comp. you can hear the same 2 chords going back and forth during the verses, and the other 1 or 2 during the singing "Complications..." (chorus).

I think the thing that makes Geordie such a special guitarist is that he plays really unusual chords (this is more of a guess, but there was a youtube vid of a guy playing a KJ song and that seemed to be true).