[kj] Music wanker poll

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 13:18:05 EST 2013

That's good. If I think of bands constantly destroying themselves for dumb reasons there are quite a few...but again...they are still pretty successful
The Darkness - could have been way bigger then they areWildhearts - dittoGuns 'n' Roses and almost every persons side/post projectThe Misfits and anything related to itGreg Ginnand for that matter Keith Morris with Circle JerksBad Brains in the last 15 years
It seems like Marky Ramone is taking the Ramones legacy down. Tommy I guess but at least he wasn't in the band for majority of it.