[kj] I was a Killing Joke

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Sun Nov 3 10:40:15 EST 2013

FYI: the book in question was self-published through Xlibris in the UK and is available as an eBook or trade paperback from various sources, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble, which is apparently still a thing. Links here:

http://www.xlibrispublishing.co.uk/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=304504
https://www.facebook.com/IWasAKillingJokeByJodiCKing
http://www.amazon.com/was-Killing-Joke-Birds-View/dp/1479740918
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/i-was-a-killing-joke-jodicking/1114016531?ean=9781479740918

The book includes information from the Mark Prindle review site: http://www.markprindle.com/

There are a few similar "growing up with KJ" memoirs out there, including the one that collates all the interviews together in one place, but I forget the name. I was unaware of this new book; thanks to Tracey for bringing it to my attention.