[kj] "Singles Collection" US release: Warning

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon May 20 16:59:28 EDT 2013

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

The Pledge site for the deluxe box now has a separate entry for "5 rare KJ
tracks download + updates" for 5GBP, or $8US. The download tracks are
apparently already included with the tshirt, screen print and deluxe box.

Any idea what those might be? Are they in addition to the already-included
rarities disc in the deluxe box? I haven't looked at this Pledge page for a
few months and I don't recall the downloads being available previously.

My gut feeling is the Rarities cd included with the Pledge deluxe packages
will be identical to the standard 3 disc set already out and the "download"
tracks will be 5 of the 7 extra tracks originally mentioned as part of the
rarities disc but mysteriously dropped, most likely ‘Transient Place,’
‘Wardance’ (Naval Mix), ‘Requiem’ (Acapella Mix), ‘iBuy' and ‘Intellect’
(feat. Aboud Abdel Al). I just don't see them (the band, the record label,
whoever) pressing a 2nd extended version of the Rarities cd.

T.B.