[kj] (OT) Stranglers US / Canada Dates 2013

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 26 15:27:08 EDT 2013

i only saw them once just before Hugh Cornwell left and they were totally amazing.might be a total red herring but when i saw the fall in 2010 the sound reminded me of that stranglers gig(newport centre 88/89?

so the fall are touring again!

Roll on May! Roll on more comedy by a band that cannot be missed by anyone who loves music and has a sense of humour