[kj] (OT) Stranglers US / Canada Dates 2013

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Tue Mar 26 14:39:32 EDT 2013

It amazed me the transition from 1976 to 1986. Up to 1982 they were solid.
After Hugh left they made some very patchy albums. I over rated them at the time. Hindsight has taught me a lesson! Norfolk coast and suite XVI, are worth listing. These preceded giants which is a midget of an album.

Hugh Cornwell has produced some excellent work in his last two albums and I would rather see him that the Stranglers these days. And yes, no Jet Black as he is rather frail these days. But does a bit here and there.