[kj] Set list photo from Corby:

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:09:00 EDT 2013

I am not able to make it (for the first time) to any of the US shows since 1994. And other then Beautiful Dead and the new songs from the last album I'm not missing much. I can live without Asteroid or Pandemonium. They ar great songs but like Wardance, Requeim and The Wait they have been way overplayed. And they were all my favorites at one point. I wouldn't expect way out there obscure but there are plenty others that were played on appropriate tours that deserve resurrection.I am still waiting for We Have Joy. Take Take Take, etc.
Chris