[kj] Set list photo from Corby:

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 14:02:33 EDT 2013

I hate to bitch... but I am sure some of you gatherers are sick of the same
songs right??? If this is the singles set list for the new release coming
out next month let us hope there will be more to it than this? it really
needs more of Night Time and BTATS. And don't get me started on Asteroid! It
is one of Killing Joke's most sloppiest songs and is just a waste! It is
all over the place and in my opinion is shit! I wonder if they'll play Loose
Cannon though? HA! :)

Cheers!

~ LB

In a message dated 3/15/2013 6:38:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,