[kj] New Topic-Sympathy Please

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 04:52:27 EST 2013

I saw Bucks Fizz around 81 I think it was. It was the result of a dare/bet
with my mate that went far far too far.
The funny thing is that there was more violence at that gig than I've ever
sen at a KJ gig. Some women wanted to get out of their seats and go to the
front and dance but the security had other ideas...it got quite ugly.

There it's out now... and I feel better for it.

Brian.

PS If you're at the Corby gig and want to say hello I'll be the one with
the Bucks Fizz T-shirt on.