[kj] Box set already damaged

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 14 07:56:37 EDT 2013

When I ordered the super-deluxe box set (as I figured: fuck it, I work
hard for my money, why not?), I was already several beers into an
evening. As such, I threw caution and restraint to the four winds and
also ordered a t-shirt to go with it (`cos, y'know, GOD FORFUCKINGBID
I don't get another Killing Joke t-shirt). Similarly, I was in a state
of advanced refreshment when I ordered Jaz's book (updates about which
have become rather seldom, no?)

In any case, the box has yet to arrive. I have hope that it will. But
yesterday, on its own, the shirt arrived.

It's nice. Red with the album cover art from. Smartly, it does NOT say
"THE SINGLES COLLECTION 1979-2012. I imagine someone rightly assumed
that would like odd on a t-shirt.

Anticipating the super-duper-deluxe box any day now.

Alex in NYC