[kj] new Black Sabbath albul

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Jun 13 13:11:23 EDT 2013

The July MOJO has an extensive Sabbath article that implies the same, i.e. that Bill Ward was welcome but neither physically nor mentally able to perform to the expected level. Drumming is hard and punishing work; just ask Jet Black, Bun E Carlos et. al. Does anyone remember the Mott the Hoople reunion in the UK a few years ago where Dale Griffin had to be helped to the stage and augmented by a second drummer? We should all be grateful that BPF only suffers from tendonitis.

The Sabbath situation seems to be a no-win for all parties.