[kj] The Death & Resurrection Show Premier balls-up

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Wed Jun 12 09:12:04 EDT 2013

I have sent 2 or 3 hard disk drive full of my footages (1To each approx) since 10 years so I would say that Shaun is working on the project since more than 10 years
Just one thing to people who thought i was keeping the footages just for myself : they were wrong : I just wanted Shaun to be exclusive with them.
As he couldn't use all of them, there will be material left for future projects and i am very excited to discover like everybody what he used among all these hours...
More than that, Rehearsals, gigs and making of the last video in 2013 were not included.
Stephane "Frenchy Frenzy"