[kj] new Black Sabbath albul

Brad Sims elduce at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 02:07:41 EDT 2013

its not as shite as i expected at all, although it does suffer from a lack of bill ward. his drums are as vital to the sabbath sound as bpf's are to killing joke. ozzys voice is way too high in the mix though but he does a good impersonation of his 70s self ( probably due to bloody auto tune but fuck it, it sounds alright!). it would have been really cool if they done it on analogue in some shithole studio, just like they did on the early albums.