[kj] New Killing Joke Live 2013 US Tour CD

fleamusic jerry at fleamusic.com
Thu Jul 18 05:59:59 EDT 2013

It's on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370856976975&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:3160

e. jerry at fleamusic.com t. +44 (0) 1865 881859 m. +44 (0) 7939 228435

---- On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:15:43 +0000 T.B. <planetary at socal.rr.com> wrote ----

I got an e-mail notification from Reza's eBay store that (he) has a
"official bootleg" for £18.00 apparently similar to his set of 2012
recordings called "KILLING JOKE - LIVE in USA 2013" available but the link
to his online store doesn't show it yet. I assume it's an audio disc but
it's a bit pricier than his previous CD-R shows so maybe it's a video dvd?
I dunno. Anyone know if this is a compilation of several shows, or just one
show, possibly the last show in LA as rumored?

T.B.