[kj] New Killing Joke Live 2013 US Tour CD

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 12:15:43 EDT 2013

I got an e-mail notification from Reza's eBay store that (he) has a
"official bootleg" for £18.00 apparently similar to his set of 2012
recordings called "KILLING JOKE - LIVE in USA 2013" available but the link
to his online store doesn't show it yet. I assume it's an audio disc but
it's a bit pricier than his previous CD-R shows so maybe it's a video dvd?
I dunno. Anyone know if this is a compilation of several shows, or just one
show, possibly the last show in LA as rumored?

T.B.