[kj] Kraftwerk tickets in London

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:38:33 EST 2013

Saw Kraftwerk last night through queuing for returns. Brilliant. 4 ancient Germans just standing there, playing along - or miming and actually using Ipads to play the same computer game with each other? Ralf doing some vocals then joining in? Who knows...but 3d projections. The entire audience wearing X-ray specks!! Turbine hall of the Tate modern on the South Bank, a perfect venue. They did Trans Europe Express then all the good stuff, Autobahn, Das Model, Neon Lights. A new version of Radioactivity that mentions Fukushima - in Japanese.
I'd try the queue if you want to go. It opens 2 hours before the show. I am suspicious that, let us say, if you want to get tickets you will be okay? Seemed to be no problem getting them last night as I was at the end of about 50 odd people?

Von himmel hocht!