[kj] Letters from Cythera Leak

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:31:42 EST 2013

sorry, I hadn't seen your email when I made the naive comment ( I was in a car park) so it wasn't directed at anybody, just an 'it would be naive to assume…"

It might well be, but … all Jaz's communications are sent third party & are generally cordial "Dearest Gatherers…" type
Would the man himself really title an email asking for our opinion "Letters from Cythera LEAK", surely it would be gift or just the title.
the 'Black Jester' email address smells a bit fan boy
Also would he really give it away when so much effort is going into selling it?

The PDF is would have come from 'source'
Who knows.

Anyway, again apologies if it seemed I was singling anyone out