[kj] New York and Beyond

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Apr 21 01:24:36 EDT 2013

Shit-kicking Boston show! A million times better than last time in town. Clear, not-too-loud sound, Jaz & Youth w/lots of smiles (and angry grimaces), larger crowd--everything was good & band really wanted to be there! Yoof even thanked Boston for 35 years of support (not quite).

Sent from my iPhone