[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 04:21:48 EDT 2013

All this talk of cash..regardless of the recent NZ interview by Jaz, they
all have to be motivated by money to a certain degree (apart from Geordie)
Raven had enough kids for mouths to feed, Jaz surely has been raking in
the cash with his classical composing, Youth totally minted with his record
label, and production work. Big Paul has his job outside the band, Reza
his own band Inertia..that only leaves Geordie who as brilliant a guitarist
as he is must be a lazy fucker or happy with what little he earns out of
Killing Joke (apart from his short stints in Damage Manual and Murder Inc,
although as long as there is him and Jaz there always has been a KJ.