[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 11:42:11 EDT 2013

the singles tour was a complete swizz to be frank.....but happy they did a tour anyway.

ILOVEMICHELLEMILARSKI.X

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:43:31 +0100
From: npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

I agree with Adrian...puzzling that a band in this stage of their career as Killing Joke keep going back to the same old...admittedly this tour was about the singles/b sides so this was pretty much inevitable. However they still throw in the same "Asteroid" and "This World Hell"

Neither A or B sides, neither in my opinion that great, far better non-singles songs on KJ 2003 and AD than those.
I sometimes feel when watching KJ it is like listening to a band that only have 4 or 5 albums in their career.