[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 10:43:31 EDT 2013

I agree with Adrian...puzzling that a band in this stage of their career as
Killing Joke keep going back to the same old...admittedly this tour was
about the singles/b sides so this was pretty much inevitable. However they
still throw in the same "Asteroid" and "This World Hell"

Neither A or B sides, neither in my opinion that great, far better
non-singles songs on KJ 2003 and AD than those.

I sometimes feel when watching KJ it is like listening to a band that only
have 4 or 5 albums in their career.